Your first visit at Willeri Dental is the first step in building a lasting relationship with all our staff. You can rest assured that your first visit will be enjoyable, welcoming and as relaxing as possible.
Your first appointment is generally a consultation where to get to know you, your concerns and your desires regarding your teeth.
Typically, during this appointment we will perform the following assessments
- Oral cancer screening: Check the face, neck, lips and all soft tissues in the mouth for any signs of oral cancer.
- Examination of your jaw joints: Check for any signs of joint issues including wear, abnormal movements and grinding of teeth
- Examination of teeth for satisfactory fillings and possible areas of decay, breakdown and infection
- Digital radiographs are taken to examine the areas of your teeth and bone that cannot be viewed with the naked eye
- Professional gum assessment: Our gums are the supporting structures for our teeth and healthy gums are essential to a healthy mouth! We will assess your gums to determine their health
- Clinical photographs may be taken at this appointment
Once we have all the relevant information, we will have a discussion with you and create a unique plan tailored specifically to your needs.