Invisalign is the clear alternative to traditional metal braces. Treatment with Invisalign consists of the use of a series of clear aligners that straighten our teeth. Invisalign corrects the same issues as metal braces but with a number of benefits.
- Our patients often have concerns about the aesthetic impact of metal braces on their smiles. As Invisalign aligners are clear and nearly invisible, they offer a much more aesthetic solution to straighten teeth. This is particularly appealing to adult patients.
- Invisalign aligners are removable. This makes it easier to maintain good levels of oral hygiene.
- Invisalign typically requires less adjustments than metal braces. This means that you need to spend less time at the dentist
- Conventional braces are fixed to your teeth for the duration of your treatment. This often can result in increased discomfort as there may be issues with food getting trapped in the braces. There are no dietary issues with Invisalign as the aligners are removed while eating.
Invisalign treatment at Willeri Dental
- The first appointment consists of an evaluation of your smile and your bite to assess if you are a good candidate for Invisaign treatment. We also discuss the process and make sure that it will fit into your lifestyle. During this appointment, we may also check the health of your teeth and gums to determine if they are healthy enough to proceed with Invisalign treatment.
- We then take accurate impressions of your teeth and conduct a 3D analysis to determine the length of treatment and the potential outcome. At this stage, you return for a follow-up appointment to determine if you are happy with the projected changes to your smile. At this appointment, we can also give you complete quote.
- Once you begin your treatment, you need to wear the aligners at least 22 hours a day. The aligners will be changed every 1-2 weeks depending on the progress of your treatment. It is essential that you attend your regular maintenance appointments so that we can track your progress and ensure you have an optimal outcome.
For more information, please contact us.