Porcelain veneers are very thin, strong pieces of porcelain that are custom made to improve the aesthetic appearance of our teeth.
They provide very durable solutions to a number of issues:
- Stained and discoloured teeth
- Poorly aligned teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Unwanted or uneven spaces
- Misshapen teeth
When placing porcelain veneers, we will typically use our dental laboratory to create a mock up so that you can visualize what your teeth may look like following treatment with veneers. Once you are happy, we will proceed.
Benefits of porcelain veneers include:
- As they are made from porcelain the laboratory, it is possible to tailor make their shapes and colours to get a perfect aesthetic outcome
- They can be a quicker alternative to minor orthodontic work where there is minimal crowding or irregularity in the alignment of our teeth
- They are very stain resistant so they do not discolour over time
- With the correct maintenance, veneers are very durable and can last for many years